10th August 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?

Hello,
Can you please inform me that how I can apply for correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  3. Detailed syllabus of M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bangalore University for Zoology graduate?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  8. Which are the M.Com offering colleges in Bangalore or Mysore? Procedure to join?
  9. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  10. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  12. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  13. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  14. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  15. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Mysore University for B.Com graduate?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
  18. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
8th November 2015, 02:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please inform me that how I can apply for correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University? Please let me know as soon as possible.

The eligibility to study M.Com in Bangalore University through correspondence is a pass in BBM/B.Com from the recognised university with 50% marks.

You are advised to submit 6 passport size photographs and one set photocopies of all Degree mark sheet attested.

You can apply to the course through online.

The website link is given for your reference http://www.correspondenceeducation.org/application/.

You can check the other details in the website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?