15th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Andhra University if secured 53.6% in M.A.(Economics)?

Dear Friends,
I have got 53.6% marks on Economics in my M.A. I want to do M.Phil from Andhra University. Please tell me how can I do M.Phil? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  3. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  4. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  7. Which is the university to do M.Phil external study?
  8. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Which college should I get admission under Andhra University having secured a rank of 483 in Civil of PGCET Exam?
  10. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  13. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  14. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  15. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  18. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
20th August 2015, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Andhra University if secured 53.6% in M.A.(Economics)?

You need 55% marks in your masters degree for getting admission in a M.Phil program in any recognized university. For reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks.

Therefore, you can apply for admission only when you belong to reserved category. If you belong to general category then you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?