14th August 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Distance M.Phil if secured 50% In M.A.(Sociology)?

Hello,
I have got 50% marks on Sociology in M.A. I want to do M.Phil. How can I do M.Phil on Distance mode? Waiting for your reply.

20th August 2015, 07:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Distance M.Phil if secured 50% In M.A.(Sociology)?

Indira Gandhi national open university (IGNOU) offers Master of philosophy in sociology course through distance mode.

The minimum duration of the course is 18 months while that of maximum is 4 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed post graduation in Sociology or social work.

At first candidate has to select the regional study center at http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...ycentre/locate and go to the respective study center and fill the application form with all necessary details.

The course fee is Rs.10,500/- and the application fee is Rs.300/-.
21st August 2015, 09:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Distance M.Phil if secured 50% In M.A.(Sociology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 50% marks on Sociology in M.A. I want to do M.Phil. How can I do M.Phil on Distance mode? Waiting for your reply.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?