9th January 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?

I have completed 12 ,2 yr

diploma in mechanical and then pg diploma in mechatronics Is it possible to do MBA after pg diploma?

6th March 2014, 08:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Mechatronics possible after Diploma in Mechanical?

I am really sorry to say this that ,you are not eligible to go for the PGDM course with only Diploma qualification.As you completed your 12th qualification you can better to do your Bachelor degree from a recognized university.You may do your Bachelor degree in two ways,one way is to do your Bachelor degree directly after your 12th class.And the second way you may go to is doing diploma and then go for the B.Tech bachelor degree.So in these ways you may complete your Bachelor Degree.

Post graduate Diploma course in Mechatronics engineering(PGDM) is a Post graduation course.So for doing your masters degree you must have completed your graduaion in B.E/B.Tech/Or B.Sc from a re cognized university.The minimum percentage you must have attained is minimum of 55% of marks.The other various post graduation courses are Masters in Engineering in Mechatronics engineering,Masters in Technology(M.Tech) Mechatronics,or else Masters in Science in Mechantronics stream and more.As mechatronics is the combination of electronics,system design and control engineering,design.So you may various job opportunities in those sectors with your mechanics stream.

You may find employment in the industries such as Automobile,medicine,toy productions,manufacturing industries,agricultural,surgery,sports equipment,preservation,high-tech apparatus and more.You may find initial salary of about Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000 per month.The salary basically depends on the experience that you find.You first try to complete your Bachelor degree to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?