15th May 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Which course and summer training will help me to get through placement in big MNC companies?

Which course will help me to get placement and now i am in 2nd sem and which summer training is good for me? I just wanted to ensure that I will get prepared well for the placement by doing the course and get the job in bigger MNC companies. So, can you please provide me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in MNC company? I am studying B.E 3rd year
  2. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I do Summer Training from MNCs?
  4. Will I get a good job after scoring 57% in CSE final year engineering?
  5. Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?
  6. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  7. Suggested MNC to do summer training in computer science trade?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  10. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  11. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  12. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  13. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  14. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  15. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  16. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  17. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  18. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
15th May 2015, 02:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course and summer training will help me to get through placement in big MNC companies?

It depends on the domain which you are pursuing and the industry in which you want to get a job. For example, for IT companies, IT certification courses like Java, Dbms, Linux, networking, etc. have great value. Mere summer training cannot help you to geta job in big MNC. It can just be an advantage if you can answer the questions well during the interview when the interviewer asks from your summer training course. If you are unable to answer well it will be a disadvantage no matter what course you didand you might be rejected for it as well. So do a course which has demand in market and with dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?