29th May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?

Hello sir...
I complited B.E. In electronics and communication with first class. I want to know tht how cn i get a job in telecom sector, compnies like vodafone, relience communication etc...???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in a core companies?
  2. How to get promotion in Reliance communication while working as a Microwave Engineer?
  3. Which is the top most company after completing B.Tech degree?
  4. How can I get a job in electronics and communication technology?
  5. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  6. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  7. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?
  10. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  11. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  12. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?
  14. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  16. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  17. How to get a job in communication after B.E in electronics and communication
  18. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
29th June 2015, 12:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?

Getting jobs in private telecom companies like Vodafone and Reliance Communication is quite tough since there are very few off-campus recruitment drive conducted by these companies. This is because they prefer experience and higher qualified students. You can get a job in any of the private telecom companies if they come for recruitment as on-campus in your college or you get walk-in opportunity through reference of some employee in these companies. Otherwise you need to wait and keep updates whether there is any off-campus recruitment drive conducted by these companies or not, if happening you should attend and try to crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?