19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get placed in MNC being in 3rd year B.Tech course?

im studying b.tech-IT 3rd year.
still i cant write own programs.
even i couldnt have any practical knowledge. i cant able to understand the programming concepts. give me some tips to develop the qualities in myself to be placed in an MNC?

26th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in MNC being in 3rd year B.Tech course?

How to get Placed in Software Multi National Companies:

Getting placed in a Multi National Company is not an easy task. So one must need to work very hard in order to get job in Multi National Company. As you are very much interested to get job in Multi National Company, I suggest you to first note what are all the required skills to be get selected. Here are the several skills which are required for Getting Placed. Remember, you must have good command over programming languages such as,

>> C Language
>> C++
>> C#
>> Java
>> Oracle
>> Data Structures
>> Linux
>> UNIX
>> Dot Net (.NET)

As you are weak at the above programming languages, I suggest you to undergo for coaching on the above courses to get very good command. So that you may get good knowledge by the end of final year of B.Tech. So that you would be equipped with Good knowledge by the time MNC's visit your campus. Besides this, I suggest you to be good at Communication and Language Skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?