24th January 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that MNCs don't hire graduates with less than 60% marks?

I am having 55 % marks in 10th & 12th. I have done B.tech degree with 70% marks. I want to know if top MNCs hire graduates with less than 60% marks through out the career. Please reply.

24th January 2016, 08:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that MNCs don't hire graduates with less than 60% marks?

* Yes dear its true that MNCs don't hire graduates with less than 60% marks.

* If you can secure minimum of 60% marks throughout your career then you will be eligible to apply for jobs in many MNC

* According to me it is also important that you must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th
24th January 2016, 09:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic criteria required to apply for any of the MNC is that the candidate must have secured above 60% marks throughout the academic career.

Generally, all top MNCs will demand from a candidate is that they must have secured at least 60% throughout the academics.
24th January 2016, 11:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is true that MNCs do not hire graduates with less than 60% marks. However, this is not completely true. Most of the MNCs have set eligibility as 60% throughout the career, hence you will not be eligible for most of the MNCs. However, there are MNCs who recruit candidates having academic portfolio below 60%. Some recruit purely on the basis of its selection rounds irrespective of the percentage scored throughout the career. Companies like MuSigma, Syntel, etc. recruit candidates having below 60% as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?