15th April 2011, 03:26 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Securities Laws and Compliances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Securities Laws and Compliances paper consists of a total of 8 questions. The total marks that can be secured in this paper is 100. There is a time limit of three hours for solving this question paper. Only six questions are to be attempted from the eight questions of the paper. The question 1 of the paper is the compulsory one. Five more questions are required to be attempted from the remaining seven questions of the paper. The questions of this paper are uniformly distributed among the whole syllabus of the paper. There is no penalty of marks for any of the incorrect answers. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/institute-o...iances-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Company Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What are the main subjects in CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Company Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What is the last date of registration for CS after passing B.Com?
  13. What is the fee structure of CS registration?
  14. What is the procedure to appear for CS? -- [New]
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to do CS after doing BBA from MDU Rohtak
  17. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Securities Laws and Compliances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please give the mark distribution of securities laws
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?