28th October 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements and fee structure for 9th standard in Mayo College?

Kindly let me know about the requirements for getting admission in Mayo College for 9th standard and its fee structure. I am looking forward to admit my son in this college. Kindly help me.

30th October 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission requirements and fee structure for 9th standard in Mayo College?

To get admission for pursuing 9th standard in Mayo College, you should have passed 8th standard from a recognised board and you have to appear in Common Aptitude Analysis examination conducted by Mayo College. Based on your performance in the Common Aptitude Analysis and interaction, if you are in the merit list, you will be offered admission in 9th standard in Mayo College. The fee structure for 9th standard in Mayo College is Rs. 5,14,000/- per annum.
27th December 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission requirements and fee structure for 9th standard in Mayo College?

When can the student appear for the admission test for class 9th in Mayo College
28th January 2023, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Want to know admission process for class 9th and when the entrance exam will be held
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?