31st July 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Burgess English Higher Secondary School Bilaaspur?

Hello friends, I want to do my Higher Secondary course in Burgess English Higher Secondary School Bilaaspur after completing 10th. I just want to know that is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary from this school as I belong to CBSE Board student?

5th August 2019, 03:20 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Higher Secondary in Burgess English Higher Secondary School Bilaaspur?

Yes, the above mentioned school is one of the good schools in the region so if you wish to get admission in the school mentioned above, you can very much opt for it without giving it a second thought.

Alternatively, you can also look for admission in some other schools if you wish to but the above mentioned school is not bad though.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?