15th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?

Hello guys,
Can I do T.T.C from Loreto School, Kolkata
simultaneously with college if doing B.Com
and I am completing 10th and 12th from NIOS?
Please reply as soon as possible.

17th March 2015, 10:06 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?

T.T.C. course or Teacher’s Training Certificate course is held by many schools to orient the teachers in proper teaching of primary or pre-secondary students. This is a 2 year long course and minimum requirement of this course is to be a higher secondary degree holder. Already you are a graduate.
The aim of this course is that a teacher knows how to handle such young students and encourage them towards studying. Teachers have to know psychological advancements of the kids really well. Every kid has a different mind setup and a different thought process. To handle them all equally and to motivate them towards a bright future is not an easy task. Primary education is the development time for a student. He takes all the education inculcated here all the way in his future. So nurture the students at this stage is a tough task.
T.T.C. or Teacher’s Training Certificate course comes up to make this task easy for the teachers. Also the valuable certificate they give at the end of this course helps a person secure a job in primary schools. So, log onto www.loretocollege.in to enroll.
25th March 2022, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do TTC from Loreto School, Kolkata along with B.Com if completed 10th and 12th from NIOS?

Can you please provide me address and contact number of NIOS in Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?