10th July 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Journalism after studying 12th from private open school(APSOS)? Can I get any job after this course?

Hello sir, I am studying 12th from a private open school(APSOS) and I am interested to study Journalism. Can I study Journalism after 12th from private open school? Can I get any job after this course?

11th July 2016, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Journalism after studying 12th from private open school(APSOS)? Can I get any job after this course?

If you have done your class 12th from a recognized open schooling board then surely you will be eligible for admission in journalism courses at bachelor degree level.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institution. Hence, just apply for admission when notification is out.
12th July 2016, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Journalism after studying 12th from private open school(APSOS)? Can I get any job after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying 12th from a private open school(APSOS) and I am interested to study Journalism. Can I study Journalism after 12th from private open school? Can I get any job after this course?
Yes, you can study the B.A Journalism course after 12th from APSOS. The candidates who cleared 10+2 are eligible for the course. The APSOS is a recognized School by Council Board of School Education in India. The course is available in various colleges in India.

The knowledge in the current affairs and politics is helpful to get a job in the journalism field. The candidates should be strong in Telugu or English to pursue his career in journalism field. The personal skill is important in journalism field to get a job than an academic qualification. So improve your skills to get a job in the journalism field.
12th July 2016, 11:04 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can study journalism but for that you must complete degree. First of all complete your 10+2 from a private school which is approved by the government. Then take admission in degree college. You must chose Bachelor of Mass Media to become journalist. Fees is high as compared to other courses in degree college. So first of all complete 10+2.
12th July 2016, 02:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much study Journalism course after completion of your 12th from APSOS, you will have to have completed your 12th with minimum passing marks and after that will also have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Institute itself providing the course.

Once you have completed the course, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course in the prospective Institute.
12th July 2016, 03:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can study Journalism course after the completion of class 12th from an open School and can get jobs also based on that qualification, there is no problem in it.
Candidates studying from an open Schooling are also treated same as the regular students. So, there should be no problem regarding any kind of higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?