11th October 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Military Nursing Service?

I want to know the full details of military nursing service. I hope you will give this answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for military nursing service?
  2. Procedure of joining Military Nursing Services?
  3. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to join Indian Army's Military Nursing Service? Age, qualification for the same?
  5. What can I do to get a job in military nursing service after completing BSc Nursing course
  6. Previous Military Nursing Service papers and text books for preparation?
  7. How to join in Military Nursing service after completing BSc Nursing with 79%?
  8. Date of common entrance exam for MNS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  10. Physical eligibility criteria for Nurses in Short Service Commission in Indian Military Nursing Services?
  11. Vacancies for staff nurses in Central Government Hospitals in India? Qualifications needed and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required age limit to apply for Indian Military Nursing Service after completion of 12th Class?
  13. How to apply for military nursing? What is the criteria? Which are the colleges providing military nursing?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completing BSc Nursing? Date of start of Military Nursing Recruitment?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  16. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  17. What kind of questions are expected in military nursing service exam
  18. What is the syllabus of staff nurse in Military Nursing?
12th October 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Military Nursing Service?

Candidate must have passed 12th class for applying for Military Nursing Service jobs. Military Service Forces mainly put into Nursing Course and then employ the candidates in Armed Forces sector.

To apply for Military Nursing Services candidate must be unmarried female candidates.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.

Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects. Candidate must have obtained more than 50% marks in 12th class.

Selection procedure consists of written exam and Interview.
Written exam consists of Physics, General Intelligence, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
12th October 2015, 03:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to appear in Military Nursing Services then you have to appear in Entrance exam that is conducted every year.
Minimum qualification to appear in the exam is 12th with physics, chemistry, biology and English as compulsory subjects with at least 50% marks.
Only girls candidates can appear in the test.

Moreover the candidates who qualified the exam are then called for personal interview in Delhi.
12th October 2015, 10:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Here I am giving you information about Military Nursing Service as below.

-> You have to passed PG/ PB B.Sc. / B.Sc. Nursing from any well recognized university..

-> Minimum age 20 years as on date of Apply

-> Candidates are selected on the basis of written test that is held on third week of May 2015.

-> Military nursing service is open for female graduates only.

-> Applicants should also be medically and physically fit

-> The Military Nursing Service written test is conducted by Indian Army.
13th October 2015, 02:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Military Nursing Services job you will have to successfully complete your 12th standard from a recognized University and after that if you wisah you can even opt for a career in Armed Forces.

Eligibility:

> Candidate should have completed their 12th standard from Science from a reputed University.

> Candidate's age should not exceed the age of 24 years.

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below the age of 17 years.

> Candidate should be Female, no male candidates are entertained for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?