26th March 2012, 04:52 PM

Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?

Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for PMT and AIPMT as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future.

1. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  4. Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?
  5. Which board is apt to choose for becoming a Doctor?
  6. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  7. Will there be any problem in future if did 12th as a private candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  9. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  10. How can I apply for 12th in Private School if completed 11th from ISC Board?
  11. Procedure to apply for 12th Maharashtra Board exam as a Private candidate?
  12. How and where to appear as an Isolated candidate to give 11th and 12th exams with PCM?
  13. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  14. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  15. Is it possible to give 12th from private without clearing 11th?
  16. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  17. Whether appearing in 12th Board exam as a Private candidate is valuable? Is there any difficulty?
  18. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
23rd January 2013, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?

can i apear for the 2 board exam as a private candidate
28th August 2013, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?

can i apply for 12th board exams in the age of 32
28th August 2013, 10:16 PM

Hai friend
No,it is not possible to appear for the 12th board exams without passing 11th.If you are having one or two backlogs in 11th then you can appear for the 12th exams and you can clear the backlogs at the time of the supplementary or 12th regular exams.But if you have not qualified 11th in any subject there will be no chance for you to appear for the 12th board exams.So,first try to qualify in 11th and after qualifying in 11th you can appear for the 12th board exams.
All The Best
15th December 2013, 03:52 AM

Being an open board student can create any problem in future like in jobs or interviews
28th June 2014, 02:16 PM

I m 12 fail from science faculty can I appear for first year through yashwantrao vidyapeet
15th December 2015, 01:49 PM

I am a 10th passed in Marathi medium in Maharashtra. I am eager to qualify myself. I am presently working in a company in Muscat. Can I write directly 12 exam in the same curriculum from Maharashtra. Kindly reply me please.

TRUSHANT JADHAV
22nd October 2016, 05:47 PM

What is the fee structure for registration to class 12 Maharashtra board without doing class 11
10th January 2017, 11:37 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can I appear for 12th tn state board exams i am passing only 10th. How i can appear directly? please tell me as soon as possible. Did have any age limit? please reply the details to my mail [email protected]
7th December 2017, 04:45 PM

I have completed my 11th science from navoday school, but I want to give 12th exam from cbse school without drop one year so please suggest me
30th July 2020, 06:15 PM

What is the procedure of taking private form and submitting
4th July 2022, 07:42 AM

Sir I am no attemte class 11 in priveious year
Today I am apply for class 12 privet tel me this is posible