14th November 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?

Hello sir, I have passed Senior Secondary School from NIOS board and want to apply for JEE Main exam. What should I write in the column of school name? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?

Related Questions:
  1. List of name and address of NIOS school for JEE Main? -- [New]
  2. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  5. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  6. Is it possible to appear in JEE Main if qualify Physics and Chemistry from CBSE and Maths from NIOS?
  7. Can I fill up Delhi University application form before NIOS results are announced? What should I write in Marks column?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?
  9. Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?
  10. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  11. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  13. Will I be eligibile for JEE MAINS 2016?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main and Advanced if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board?
  15. Is it difficult to get admission in B.Arch for NIOS students? Whether NIOS is equivalent to CBSE?
  16. Is NIOS Board valid for JEE exams and IITs?
  17. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  18. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced through NIOS improvement exam having secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
15th November 2016, 10:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?

Yes, you should write NIOS in the school column section, there is no such problem in it. NIOS is a very much recognized board and is very much accepted all through, there is no such issue in it. You should just have to score well in your IIT(JEE) examination and if you clear the minimum cut-off required for admission, you will be allowed to get admission and continue your studies further.
16th November 2016, 12:02 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?

You don't have to write anything in the school column as there will be another column asking you the mode of education.

There will be two options in this column :
* Regular
* Private

You should tick on the 'Private' button and the column asking for the school wont be visible to you after that. So, leave that column asking for the school.
16th November 2016, 12:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a central government recognized board. NIOS marksheets are valid for getting admission in IITs and NITs. You can apply for JEE Main and Advanced after 10+2 from NIOS board.

You can write open board or appeared in schooling from open schooling wherever school name is asked in any application form of entrance exams.
16th November 2016, 01:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You should write open schooling where name of school is asked. NIOS is recognised board for admission in IIT.
23rd May 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

What should i write in the column of school name of BTC from? I am studied from NIOS?
6th September 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in cbse 12th 2018 now i want to appear as private cbse candidate and also want to fill jee form then what should i write in place of school name annd address.
8th October 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

What I should feel in jee mains form if I am 12 appear students in column of school name pincode of school area of school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?