3rd April 2013, 01:29 AM
tamanna mahajan

Information about BSc Hons forms?

sir i could not get information about b.sc hons forms now ,can i apply for this with late fees or some other way?also suggest me which is better option B.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE or B.SC HONOURS PHYSICS ?i hope to get above 80% marks in my 12th cbse board.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics -- [New]
  2. Date of sale of BSc Nursing Hons forms?
  3. How to get admission in BSc Hons Maths in GNDU campus? What is the procedure and when will the forms be available?
  4. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana?
  5. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  6. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  8. Difference between BSc Hons and BSc General? How many subjects are there in BSc Hons?
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  10. Entrance exam for B.Sc (Hons.) in BHU? Date of forms and exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after 12th if interested in Maths?
  12. Can M.Tech be done after BSc Hons?
  13. What is the date of purchasing the forms of AIIMS for BSc(Hons) nursing?
  14. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  15. What is the cutoff for ECE and Mechanical in BITS Goa campus?
  16. List of colleges for doing B.Sc(zoology) hons in Haryana?
  17. Information about BHU BSc?
  18. Information about BSc Hons Mathematics? Information about the top colleges in India or Rajasthan?
8th May 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSc Hons forms?

i want to know about which is better B.tech from UPTU and B.Sc hons (Mathematics) from DU. Please help me .
10th April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSc Hons forms?

Sir, I want to do nsc.maths honours from some government college which offers good placement .can you please suggest me some colleges with their cut off percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?