7th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Criteria, procedure, syllabus and fee structure for PG in Maths at Mumbai?

I am interested in doing post graduation(correspondence) in maths.i have done
B Sc in mathematics. what are the criterias, procedures,syllabus,center in mumbai &fee structures

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  4. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Aeronautics engineering in Mumbai? What is the criteria and which are the good colleges for Aeronautical engineering and how much is the fee structure?
  8. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  9. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  14. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  16. Fee structure for icri courses?
  17. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
1st March 2014, 10:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria, procedure, syllabus and fee structure for PG in Maths at Mumbai?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies and not limiting your studies till graduation. This is extremely necessary to attain better job opportunities and enjoy wider scope especially when the field of study consist of general science subjects. Mathematics has huge prospect once you complete your post graduation.

You can definitely pursue post graduation in Mathematics in Mumbai through correspondence mode. There are various universities which offer post graduation in Mathematics via correspondence mode. The institutes are :-

-YES Education, Mulund West, Mumbai
Address: B - 301, Pranav Commercial Plaza, Above Shiv Sena Shakha,, M.G.Road, , Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400080
Email: [email protected]
Fees:- 52000

-The Divine Image College, Bhayander East, Mumbai
Address: 106, Ashoka, Bunerwadi, Navghar Rd, Nr. Rly. Station, Bhayander (East),, Bhayander East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

-Institute of Distance Education (IDE) - Mumbai, Mumbai
Address: Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina , Santacruz East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400098
Fees:- 3940

Eligibility:- You must have passed B.Sc / B.Sc.Ed from a recognized University with Mathematics as one of the major subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?