23rd April 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for internship jobs?

Hai
This is praveen studing b.tec 2nd year can i go for intership jobs i which way i can be benfitted by this internship

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for internship jobs? -- [New]
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. How can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate pursuing Internship for BDS?
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  6. How to get a job in IT sector and which are the companies offering internship/freelancer jobs
  7. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  8. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  9. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  14. How get an internship from L&T?
  15. Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?
  16. How should I get internship in L&T?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. Which all companies provide internship in karnataka
4th May 2014, 01:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for internship jobs?

Internship and job are two completely different things. Internship is just completing a specified project given by the company in order to get professional experience and most of the organizations also pays the concerned intern a stipend on successful completion of the project. Internships are quite important as they give an edge over other candidates during recruitment process.

Jobs on the other hand is direct employment where in you will be working for the company with regular salary, usually long term as compared to internship. Internship can be of with stipend as well as without stipend and will definitely benefit you in the long run as they enrich the resume to a great extent. But you must remember that you should be able to answer questions regarding your internship during the interview in the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?