26th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job as a Maths Assistant Professor in any B.Tech college at Delhi NCR if completed M.Sc and pursuing B.Ed?

hello
i have done m.s.c and now i am doing b.ed i secured 68%marks in m.s.c can i gets the job as a math assistance profasser in b.tech colleges please send the vacancy of math teacher in engg coll in delhi and ncr only please send the full detail on my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  2. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  3. How to pursue a job as assistant professor of statistics in BBDNIIT, LKO after completing Ph.D in the subject of statistics?
  4. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  5. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  6. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  7. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  8. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  9. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  10. Admission in MSc Maths in LKC Jalandhar after doing BSc CSC and B.Ed?
  11. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  12. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which work is there for diploma electrical engineers in Railway Department?
  14. Government job for Dentist in Delhi or NCR region?
  15. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  16. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  17. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  18. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
27th May 2016, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job as a Maths Assistant Professor in any B.Tech college at Delhi NCR if completed M.Sc and pursuing B.Ed?

For maths assistant professor job you need to crack NET/SET/GATE in the given subject. In government colleges those who have qualified NET/SET are considered for permanent job as professor.

In case of private colleges your credentials will play a role in selection. If you are fresher then your GATE score will play important role in getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?