16th November 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?

hello
i want to know the procedure to apply
for the internship for companies
like google, microsoft, oracle, wipro etc.
waiting for your reply

27th November 2014, 12:54 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i want to know the procedure to apply
for the internship for companies
like google, microsoft, oracle, wipro etc.
waiting for your reply
First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Coordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1) Your motivation for applying to the programme.

2) How you feel you may contribute to the work.

3) How this programme relates to your future career goals. In your curriculum vitae, you have to provide a detailed description of education history, leadership or extracurricular activities.

You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities. And you have to provide proof of fluency in English i.e. TOEFL or IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (email) to the Internship Coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?