31st July 2015, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC?

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?
  3. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC? -- [New]
  5. Procedure of Industrial Training for one month in ONGC for B.Sc IT candidates?
  6. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  7. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  8. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  9. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Industrial training in ONGC after completing 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from NIT Warangal?
  11. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  12. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  15. Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  16. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Application procedure for 6 week training at ONGC or any other Government organization?
31st July 2015, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC?

The entire procedure and details of industrial training in ONGC has been provided in the document attached below. Please refer to the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 33 views)
1st August 2015, 12:51 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Schedule for students training will be as follows:

Applying date 1st February
Last date of receipt of application On or before 15th April
Finalization of list On or before 10th May
Training commences 15th May to 30th June
Training ends on or before 15th July to 31st August

The students have to submit their applications in ONGC’s prescribed Format addressed to “HoI, ONGC Academy, KDMIPE Campus, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195” along-with following documents:

Training letter provided by College/Institute
Marks copy of last semester
Marks copy of XII class
21st September 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i m studying in 2nd year chemical engg so how to apply in ongc for summer industrial training,please tell me the application criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?