2nd July 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Do Wipro, Pune offer Internship to 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

Dear Friends,
I am trying to do Internship in Wipro, Pune. I want to know that Wipro is providing Internship? I am doing Diploma in Electronics Engineering in 2nd year.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Wipro and Infosys provides Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  2. Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  4. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  11. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship in Wipro being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  16. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  17. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
4th July 2015, 01:25 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Do Wipro, Pune offer Internship to 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I am trying to do Internship in Wipro, Pune. I want to know that Wipro is providing Internship? I am doing Diploma in Electronics Engineering in 2nd year.
No, wipro Do not provide the internship program to the Students. They only deal with their Employee who are selected to work in Wipro. Wipro provides the basic training to the Selected Students who are freshers and are directly hired for the college. So, you can try in other company like JP Morgan which is too in Bangalore.
21st September 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do Wipro, Pune offer Internship to 2nd year Electronics Engineering Diploma student?

i am rohit patil studing e & tc engineering in 3rd year.i have interested internships in any company for after 5th semister.please give me details for internships company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?