13th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Deep kanwar

Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam?

Ihave just completed M.A in clinical psychology and I want to do M.phil
will you plz tell me which books are best for preparing m.phil entrance ? nd wht is the syllabus of m.phil clinical psychology entrance in CIP ranchi.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  2. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  5. Date of entrance exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Previous years question papers?
  6. Reference books for preparation of NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  7. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  8. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  9. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  10. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  11. What is the syllabus for M.Phil in clinical psychology?
  12. Question paper pattern and syllabus for entrance in M.Phil in clinical psychology
  13. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  14. Can i apply for mphil in clinical psychology with 67% marks in M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  16. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  17. Can I apply for M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work or Clinical Psychology?
  18. Am I eligible for M.Phil clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing BSc Nursing?
15th August 2015, 03:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam?

Reference books for M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam :

Syllabus: Questions in M.Phil Clinical Psychology exam will be based on clinical psychology subject studied at PG level.

Reference Books :

- Neurology India

- Synopsis of Psychiatry by Kaplan and Sadock

- API Neurology

The best book is OmKarNath' Publisher books. Also follow PG level books too.
23rd July 2019, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam?

I want Entrance syllabus or exam pattern of p.hd clinical psychology. If available previous year entrance question plz send me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?