28th May 2011, 08:40 AM
R manbhavania(mishra)

Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?

i did a/c honrs (BN mandal university ,Bihar) ,now i wnt to admission in mba .then whts the process of admission in mba & whts ability & elligbility shud must having in d candidates.my english is not improved .then wht shud i do.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  2. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA HR?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure to MBA programs at IIMs
  4. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  6. Admission in MBA: Eligibility criteria and procedure for CAT?
  7. How can I take admission in B.Com honors? What is the criteria for admission?
  8. Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects?
  9. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Honors?
  11. Can I get admission in MBA without having honors in B.Com? What would be the minimum percentage for ST group and which University is best for pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  12. For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?
  13. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  15. Procedure to take admission in 12th class English Honors in IGNOU?
  16. What is the eligibility to do correspondence MBA? What is the procedure? How to take admission?
  17. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
11th October 2011, 08:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?

After doing accounting in graduation, one can go for MBA. The suitable field would be in finance. The eligibility criteria is Graduation from recognized universities. But most want a minimum 50% in graduation. Also it should from a recognized university of India or abroad.
2nd November 2011, 07:07 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Procedure for admission in MBA after doing account honors? Eligibility criteria of it?

hi,,,,,,,,

to get the admission for M.B.A,,,,,,,,,you should write entrance exam first,,,,,you can write CAT OR ICET

entrance exam is mandatory to get the admission for M.B.A,,,,,

once you will pass out your entrance exam,,,

you have choose the college where you want admission and wait for the councilling,,,,,,,

according to the rank you score in the entrance exam you will get the date for councilling,,,,

in the councilling you will get the information that in which branch of the college you selected you have got the admission.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?