30th November 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to score well in job entrance exams?

There are some entrance exam conducted after which we get jobs. So in such entrance exam it is necessary to get nice rank in the entrance.?

30th November 2015, 06:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to score well in job entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are some entrance exam conducted after which we get jobs. So in such entrance exam it is necessary to get nice rank in the entrance.?
Of course, you must try your best whether it is entrance exam for getting job or for getting admission.

Better the rank in your entrance exam, better job will be granted to you.

Take an example of Civil Services Exam, three stages are there to crack this exam.
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Mains Exam
  • Personal Interview
Every year about 1000 posts are recruited through Civil Services Exam.

These posts include IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, Customer Officer Jobs, etc.

IAS is regarded as the most prestigious job among all these.

So, the candidates who get higher marks get the job of IAS.

When the IAS posts are filled then they fill the lower posts through the candidates who get lower marks.

So, you must give your best in every entrance exam to score higher marks.
30th November 2015, 07:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Your score in entrance exams like AMCAT will decide which company will shortlist you for jobs. So it is necessary to score well in employability tests in order to get call from top companies for recruitment purposes.

In other words it is necessary to score good rank in that exam if you are interested to get a job for your career growth through those entrance exams.
30th November 2015, 08:54 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You are right. It is mandatory to perform well in the competitive examination in order to make place in merit list or selection list in the world of throat-cut competition.

# Without proper planning, preparation, strategy and hard work, it is possible to get selected in the competitive examination.

# It is advisable to the candidate to score more and more marks in order to enhance the chances of selection.

# More the marks obtained by the candidate in the competitive examination, more the chances of getting selection.

# I would like to advise you to follow followings tips while preparing for any competitive examination:

* Study the NCERT books as well as standard books of renowned authors.

* Join any reputed coaching institutes in the event of facing difficulty in self-study.

* You can get solution of your doubts/query in this current forum i.e. http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/

* Take the help of internet in order to get additional help.
30th November 2015, 09:31 PM
monikasiri

Most of the entrance exams conducted are just for qualifying purpose.Entrance exams are to check the ability of answering and reasoning skills of a person.In many cases,cut off marks are checked to allow a person for next phase.So,it is not necessary to score highest rank in the entrance exams but it plays a vital role to get good score or marks in the next phases such as group discussions and interview for MNC's and it is necessary to crack other phases for government oriented and other jobs.
30th November 2015, 10:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely entrance exam is very important for any type of job. Since it will notice your skills and technical knowledge. There only any recruitment is being conducted. See it will be in software jobs or any core jobs.

But yes some jobs are there with out entrance exam that is only with Interview and it depends on level of competition for that job. But compare to private jobs, entrance exam is almost there for government jobs.

More over you have to be very careful in the level of entrance exam it self otherwise you would not go for other level of recruitment.
1st December 2015, 01:11 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

It has become mandatory to qualify in the entrance examination and interview to get job in government sector or in any company in private sector.
So, to get job, candidates need to perform well and score as high marks as possible to have a chance to move in next round and increase hope of getting job.
Since competition has increased rapidly in last decade and also huge wave of unemployed persons begin to rush wherever vacancy is announced from any sector.
So, to get any type of job, candidates have to face competition and proves themselves to get job.

So, students need to study well so that they can perform well in any job seeding examination to qualify and secure a job in this competitive world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?