6th January 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech being an NIOS student?

Hi,
I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for JEE Main. I want to study B.Tech. So, I would like to know that I can get an Education Loan as I belong to NIOS student? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th with NIOS?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  3. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  12. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  13. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  17. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  18. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
11th January 2016, 12:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech being an NIOS student?

Yes, definitely you can apply for educational loan after being NOIS board student at 12th level. Basically educational loan is provided to students who pursue professional course from a recognized university. It does not matter the student qualify the 12th degree from NOIS board or any other board.

--Visit to the nearest bank branch of nationalized bank then fill the form in which you have to mention your personal details, academic details, loan amount which you want to take etc.

--submit the form with relevant document such as Admission slip, Address and identity proof, Xerox copy of previous year academics etc.

--Your loan will be sanctioned after validating from the bank official.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?