1st July 2011, 12:50 AM
T N Bhattacharejee

Is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?

Dear Sir

My daughter is a student of Class IX under CBSE. We are now staying at Agartala, West Tripura. My question, is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exam of IIT/AIEEE

Tilak

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for civil engineering after scoring 48%
  2. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  3. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  4. How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?
  5. Which are the other engineering entrance exams other than AIEEE, IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  6. How to prepare for IIT JEE or AIEEE in short duration of 2 months?
  7. Can I take admission in engineering college in India? I have scored 44.6% in PCM
  8. Is it good to write JEE entrance after Diploma? Should i go for AIEEE instead? -- [New]
  9. How can I get admitted in B.Tech course?
  10. Possible Entrance Exams for Engineering other than IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITS and ISAT?
  11. Difference between IIT JEE and AIEEE exam? How to join IIT Guwahati after 12th? Can a student choose the IIT of their own choice after clearing IIT JEE?
  12. Procedure to apply for CS coaching after 12th?
  13. Which is the best grade in diploma? Which has more scope?
  14. Is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  15. Can I be eligible for AIEEE and UPSEEE according to the new pattern of IIT JEE?
  16. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  18. What should I do after passing 10th from Kota Institute?
11th November 2011, 01:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?

dear friend,

yes there are many correspondence course are available
but i don't think that its helps to crack the exam like IIT.
so go for good institute and do their regular course .
best of luck.
31st March 2015, 09:03 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is there any online/correspondence course for entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?

There are many online courses available for IIT JEE. You can find most of them on youtube. They are available for free. These courses can also help you to get an insight on how to prepare and what are the important things for the exam. There are experienced instructors who have uploaded these videos.

But the thing is these videos cannot help you when you are stuck at some problem. Only a proper teacher can guide you through these questions. Now there are also teachers who provide online conference classes to students, but they are certainly not free. They charge fees for to their time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?