3rd February 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?

hi i am shikha i want to b.ed through correspondence please tell me the right university
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering B.Ed correspondence course for NRI? I am a BCO graduate
  2. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  5. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  7. List of universities offering Ph.D in computer science through correspondence?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Ed in Lucknow
  9. List of universities offering M.Phil Biotechnology through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  11. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  13. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  14. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  16. List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  17. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  18. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
9th March 2012, 06:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering B.Ed through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am shikha i want to b.ed through correspondence please tell me the right university
please send details on my email id..

To pursue Bachelors in Education [B.Ed], through distance mode, beside being a graduate, candidate must be working as a teacher in any recognized school since two years if not more. There are various UGC recognized Universities and their distance programs are approved by the Distance Education Council [DEC].

Following are the list of the best Universities which offers B.Ed program through distance mode and have the above mentioned recognition:

Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
Annamala University
Bangalore University
Maduraj Kamraj University
Kakatia University
Osmania University
1st August 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a degree holder from CMJ university. Can i persue B.Ed from any andhra universities?
23rd August 2017, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am pg degree holder of Assam now the question is that bed degree is mostly essential for job in Assam. how I can receipt bed from distance learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?