22nd January 2012, 08:24 PM
tenzing thinlay

Can I apply in any engineering college after passing 12th exam?

sir, i am appearing for my class 12 exam. i want to go for architectural engineering. can i apply for engineering college without having appeared in aieee or nata exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  2. Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th board with 76% aggregate in PCB? Which college can I get and procedure of admission?
  3. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?
  5. How can i apply for marine engineering college after 12th? What is the requirement to apply for it?
  6. Can I apply for NDA after passing 12th?
  7. How to apply for software engineering after passing 12th standard?
  8. How can I apply for officers exam after passing 12th science
  9. In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE
  10. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School? -- [New]
  11. Admission in engineering college after passing 12th exam from Gujarat? Can I get admission in Hyderabad?
  12. In which engineering college can I get Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th science
  13. How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?
  14. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  16. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
  17. How to apply for CA course after passing 12th in science? Best institutes/colleges for CA course?
  18. Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?
7th July 2012, 02:02 AM
lavanyaratala

Default Re: Can I apply in any engineering college after passing 12th exam?

No, inorder to join any engineering college you should have completed your 12th class and submit the required documents. Then only you are eligible to take admission in to any engineering college.
7th July 2012, 02:32 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply in any engineering college after passing 12th exam?

Well! Its really difficult to get admission in Engineering field without any AIEEE/CET tests.
If you want to get admission in agriculture Engineering then you have to clear at least entrance Exam conducted by that specific University/College in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?