26th February 2012, 07:55 PM
anbarasi babulu

How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?

how get full marks in all subject mainly for maths.say me blue print of maths.how attain all problems in 6marks and10marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full marks in Maths without any coaching or Tution
  2. NIMCET Eligibility:I had 65% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th (including maths) but all 7 subjects it is 58% so, m I eligible ?
  3. Why do students find Mathematics difficult?
  4. JEE (main) examination full marks and its distribution?
  5. How to crack CLAT exam through self study?
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  7. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  8. What are the topics enough to qualify in GATE Electrical Engineering
  9. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  10. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  11. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  12. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether best of 4 subjects includes English and Bengali considerable for admission in Accountancy Honours? Can I get admission if scored less marks in Maths and Statistics and secured above 70% in Pure Economics and Accountancy? -- [New]
  14. How much percentage should I get in 12th to get in best engineering college?
  15. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  16. Can iget grace marks in Engineering Maths-1 and Engineerng Maths-2? I'm a P.T.U student and requires 24 marks each subjects while I got 20/60 and 19/60 respectively
  17. How to join diploma course after B.Pharmacy?
  18. Which subjects should I choose for BA course having interest in Geography, Maths and History?
21st June 2012, 11:13 PM

Default Re: How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?

Maths is not a very typical subject. One can attain good marks if they gave full attention in class when the teacher is teaching. In practical means students can learn formulae by writing them on paper and put on the mirror which they always see when they are start ready for school. If they cann't solve sum, they can try & try 2 or 3 times the answer will definitely get by them. One thing more when the new chapter is going to start, then it should be seen first that what is in the chapter & what are it's queries regarding this and they can ask from the teacher,.
27th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how we can get 500 marks out of 525
7th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i get 30 marks out of 30 specially in maths?
21st September 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is not difficult to get full marks in maths. after you finish questions from your textbook . take some sample papers or collect papers from last year students of the same marks and attempt it honestly at home with clock time. practice at least 4 to 5 papers of such kind this will definitely increase ur speed and accuracy. then you will definitely be able to score full marks. this method is tried and tested by me and i scored 100 marks in 10th class board exam in mathematics.
13th October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

how to get 99.0 %
23rd January 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got full marks in science but now my mark is decreasing why?
30th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get 10 grade in cbse 10rh exam if i have got 7.8 grade in sa1 ? how to study if only one month left for final
2nd November 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How one can score excellent marks in all subjects without tution or coachings ?
27th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a engineering student I have a supply in graphics how to get good score in graphics
13th September 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get full marks in 11th science I have taken economics instead of biology ?
2nd November 2015, 05:01 PM
DEVESH CHAUDHARY DPSjpr

Post Re: How to get full marks in all the subjects mainly in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Scoring full marks are not very difficult. it just requires a mixture of hardwork ,smartwork,inspiration,motivation,will power,and confidence.one must be determined hardwork is the most important .my marks are usually29or29.5 marks out of 30 but i want to score full this time i'm trying my best .you should have a basic tome table for studying for the examination then pratice is the most effecient and result productive,thus we should start it nowit is said that''a successful man is one who can build a strong foundation with the bricks others have thrown upon him''
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?