1st March 2012, 02:59 PM
mandeep7310

List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?

i have b-tech in mechanical with 62% from india, may i get admission in ms in germany
plz also suggest me for university where i can apply , please

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  2. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany? -- [New]
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  8. List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  11. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  12. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  16. Scholarship details for masters in Germany after passing B.Tech mechanical with 68% marks?
  17. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  18. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
19th March 2013, 02:02 PM
single1

Default Re: List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?

hi...
There are some universities in germany for which you can apply :

1.university of hannover

2.jacobs university bremen

3.Esslingen graduate school

4. University of freiburg

17th April 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in Germany for MS after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream with 62% marks?

i have done my be in mechanical with 61.20%
taken gre-274
10th-90%
12th-85%
can i get addmision in german universities
plz suggest some universities and requirements
24th October 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in mech with 63.45
ielts 6.5 band
10th August 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in mechanical engineering
I got 6.73 cgpa and I would like to take admission
In automobile engineering in English language
am I eligible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?