18th September 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

When will be the PSU forms available for this year?

When will be the psu 2013 form be available?...Could u pleaes tell me

26th July 2015, 12:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the PSU forms available for this year?

PSU stands for the Public Sector Undertakings. Some of the Public Sector Undertakings are as follows:

1. National Thermal Power Corporation.

2. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.

3. Steel Authority of India limited.

4. Indian Oil Corporation limited.

5. Gas Authority of India limited etc.

These PSUs recruit candidates on the basis of GATE scorecard. Some PSUs also take entrance exams like BHEL, SAIL etc.

Forms for PSUs are available from month of February to April. You can visit the official website for online application when notification is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?