24th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in US after completing B.E.? Is TOEFL required?

Hello Everyone,
Can I get admission for MS in US after finishing B.E.? Does TOEFL required to get admission in US for MS course? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship? -- [New]
  3. Percentage required in TOEFL to study MS in USA?
  4. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  5. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  6. Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  7. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  8. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  9. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  10. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  11. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  12. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  13. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  15. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
  17. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
9th October 2015, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in US after completing B.E.? Is TOEFL required?

Yes, you can get admission to study MS in US after completion of your B.E course. But, to get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?