3rd July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Hotel Management course from Nepal after 12th? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee detail for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with 62% marks and now want to study Hotel management course from Nepal. So, please tell me the course duration , fees, eligibility criteria for study?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  2. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?
  3. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  4. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia?
  9. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  11. How to get admission in hotel management and what will be the fee?
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  13. Can I study physiotherapy after hotel management?
  14. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?
  18. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
4th July 2016, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Hotel Management course from Nepal after 12th? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee detail for it?

For hotel management degree course you should have class 12th qualification with any stream. There is no problem and you can surely apply for admission when it is announced.

Admission will be most probably based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university or institution. Fee depends on the kind of college you can get admission into. Government colleges are way cheaper than private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?