3rd July 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after 12th with BiPC in USA to get good job?

What is the course can to after bipc in USA for getting good job. Please enlighten me more on these courses?

20th August 2016, 03:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th with BiPC in USA to get good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the course can to after bipc in USA for getting good job. Please enlighten me more on these courses?

The courses available to study in USA to get a good job, after 12th with BiPC are given here;

MBBS or MD
Bachelor of Science in Physics
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Pre Medical
Pre Dental
6th June 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I do after 12th with BiPC in USA to get good job?

I have completed Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine in India and any jobs in USA
21st February 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Now my son is 10th class I want send to USA study for my son can I send for my son why he goal is Doctor
26th February 2021, 12:13 PM
neweraeducation

Obtaining an MBBS degree from Russia is lowest than European universities. The cost of learning MBBS is low and inexpensive in Russia. Russian University provides a seamless forum to foreign students who do not have to pay high school tuition. Apart from this, there is no donation for entry to MBBS in Russia. The expense of completing a six-year MBBS course at Russian Medical University is within the budget of common students.
21st June 2021, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 bipc in India then what jobs are there in USA with high salaries
17th September 2021, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

IN BIPC WHICH COURSE IS BEST TO GET JOBS IN USE
18th May 2022, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I settle in usa after bipc in India other than mbbs course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?