2nd February 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do MS in Germany after B.E in Mechanical engineering with 62%?

sir, my name is Nagamahesh I completed (B.E)as mechanical engineering I got 62persantage but I willdo ms in Germany is Tahir any problems for that please tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. Fee structure for 4 years BE in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? Best way to reduce expenses while studying?
  6. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Eligibility to do MS in Germany after B.E in Mechanical engineering with 62%? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  11. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  13. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  14. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  15. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  16. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  18. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
6th February 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MS in Germany after B.E in Mechanical engineering with 62%?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of your B.E (Mechanical Engineering) course with an aggregate of 62% marks from a recognised university. To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
26th May 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do MS in Germany after B.E in Mechanical engineering with 62%?

What is the Minimum percentage in BE to be eligible to do ms in Germany
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?