22nd July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i become a top Chef after pursuing Hotel Management?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i become a top Chef after pursuing Hotel Management? -- [New]
  2. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  3. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  4. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  5. Chef jobs for 27 years old Hotel Management graduate?
  6. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  7. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  8. What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?
  9. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  10. What is the fee for HM course?
  11. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  12. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  14. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  16. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  17. Which course to take after 12th? I want to become a Executive Chef in 5 star hotel
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
27th July 2015, 10:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i become a top Chef after pursuing Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This industry is growing very fast, there are lots of vacancies for chefs. You can study a one year certificate program in food production, there are many institutions offering this course. There are many apprenticeship programs to train chefs are offered by professional culinary institutes. You can join and get trained there also. Hard work is the other option one can join the hotel to work as the part time employee (while studying). One can learn lot of things in real time than in classes. When you finish the course the employer will prefer you as you already have the work experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?