18th July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

List certificate courses for Private Medical Practioner?

List certificate courses for Private Medical Practioner?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?
  2. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  3. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  4. What course we can do after completion of 12th standard in Bio stream?
  5. Are there any Certificate courses for Private Medical practitiioner?
  6. What are the private sector jobs for BAMS graduates with 3 years of experience?
  7. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  10. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  11. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  12. Education career option for me after DMLT
  13. How to be become a Pilot?
  14. Any degree or diploma course after BHMS?
  15. List of good private institutes in India for M.Tech courses?
  16. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  17. Is there any Reservation for single daughter in private medical colleges?
  18. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
14th February 2023, 01:52 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: List certificate courses for Private Medical Practioner?

As a private medical practitioner, you can take various certificate courses that will help you specialize in a particular area of medicine and increase your knowledge and skills. Some of the certificate courses that you can consider are:
  1. Family Medicine
  2. Paediatrics
  3. Obstetrics and Gynecology
  4. Internal Medicine
  5. Emergency Medicine
  6. Cardiology
  7. Neurology
  8. Oncology
  9. Dermatology
  10. Orthopedics
  11. Anesthesiology
  12. Radiology
  13. Pathology
  14. Psychiatry
  15. Geriatrics
  16. Infectious Diseases
  17. Sports Medicine

Note: The courses mentioned above may have different eligibility criteria and may vary based on the country where you wish to study.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?