5th December 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which are accepting GATE score for M.Tech in abroad?

Dear sir, I have completed B.Tech and applied for GATE exam but, I want to study master degree from abroad. Provide me list of colleges of abroad which are accepting GATE score for M.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are accepting GATE score for M.Tech in AP colleges?
  2. List of some good colleges in India? I have scored 9700 in GATE
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. List of colleges accepting GRE scores in India and abroad?
  5. List of colleges accepting MAT score?
  6. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  7. List of top colleges and entrance exams to study PGDM course? List of colleges accepting CAT score? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  10. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  11. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  12. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score?
  13. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  14. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  16. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  17. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  18. List of M.Tech colleges after qualifying GATE and have completed B.Sc in Agri-biotechnology?
1st December 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which are accepting GATE score for M.Tech in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I have completed B.Tech and applied for GATE exam but, I want to study master degree from abroad. Provide me list of colleges of abroad which are accepting GATE score for M.Tech.

List of colleges which are accepting GATE score for master’s admission in abroad is given below;

National University of Singapore (NUS) - Official Website

Nanyang Technological University Singapore - Official Website

RWTH Aachen University - Official Website

Technical University of Munich - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?