12th May 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?

sir i want to study in germany for Btech in mechnical or petroleum engineering so plzz tell me wat is the requirment to study ther and which exams i have to crak to gt addmission help me sir

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  2. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  5. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  6. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  7. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  8. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  9. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  10. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  11. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  12. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  17. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  18. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
5th January 2015, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?

To study Bachelor's course in universities at Germany, you have to complete only one exam called IELTS. That's because most of the universities in Germany offers admission by considering the IELTS score of candidates. So, first try to complete IELTS exam. After completing IELTS exam, start applying for admission in German universities by sending your application form along with your IELTS test score. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will send you an admission letter, if your profile satisfies university admission requirements.

IELTS :-
IELTS is an exam, which is used to assess the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. This exam is conducted for Two and half hours.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands. You should try to score minimum 6.5 bands to get admission in a good university.
28th July 2021, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?

witch level have reqired of german laguage if i got admission in germany publical university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?