Adarsh College of Engineering, Kakinada


Adarsh College of Engineering came into existence from the academic year 2008-09 and the college is coming under the jurisdiction of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University located in Kakinada. It is a minority co-education institution approved by AICTE to offer engineering courses.

Courses offered with intake capacity:

Adarsh College of Engineering is offering courses in different branches of engineering under the Bachelor of Technology and the corresponding intake capacity for each of the branch is given below:

Mechanical Engineering – 60 students

Computer Science Engineering  - 60 Students

Electronic & Electronics Engineering – 120 students

Electronics & Communication Engineering – 120 students

The College is also offering Master of Business Administration with an intake capacity of 60 students per year.

Admission Procedure:


Admission to the MBA courses is done based on the performance of the students in the Integrated Common Entrance Test for 70% of seats and remaining 30% of the seats are filled under NRI and management quota.

B. Tech:

Admission to the B. Tech courses is done based on the performance of the students in the EAMCET rank. Of the total number of seats 70% of the seats are filled through the EAMCET rank and remaining 30% of seats are filled through management quota as per the guidance of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.

Lateral Entry:

For lateral entry to the second year of the Bachelor of Technology course is done for diploma holders on the basis of the marks secured by the students in the ECET.


Adarsh College of Engineering has strong corporate relations with some of the top rated companies in the corporate world and through this corporate relationship, the students are offered with placement opportunities. Some of the top recruiters of Adarsh College of Engineering are:



Parwan Electronics Corporation


Vision Labs

Process MAP

EHS Infotech


BAJAJ Allianz

Departments functioning in the College:

Adarsh College of Engineering is offering education through the following departments functioning in its campus:

Computer Science Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Electrical & Electronics Engineering


Information Technology



Amenities offered by the college:

Adarsh College of Engineering offers several amenities to the students like book bank, library, computer center, Wi-Fi Connectivity, laboratory, hostel facilities, NSS, staff club, etc…

Contact Information:

Adarsh College of Engineering,

NH-214, Chebrolu, Kakinada

East Godavari District,

Andhra Pradesh

Pin – 533 449

Phone: 08869-200055

Fax: 08869-200066




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section