18th November 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college

I am studying btech 2nd year in Chaitanya engg college (applied to JNTU kakinada). Can i shift to another college.
send details..

18th February 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college

i am studing 2nd year in bvc engg college(JNTUK).can trasfer 3rd year to another college affiliated-JNTUH?
29th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college

I am studying 1-B.Tech in Swarnandhra college of engineering & technology(jntuk). Now how can i transform to another college in jntuk. please tell me the process.
29th July 2013, 08:59 PM
pinksony

Hello dear....

Yes....you can but you have only few chances....it is really a risky job...

You need to have all your certificates including tc(transfer certificate).....

Make a good decision....

All the best...
6th August 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How can we take admission in 2 year of b.tech in other college after completing first year in other college
12th June 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i am dng my b.tech in rvr&jc college of engineering can i shift my college for 3rd year to lakkireddy balireddy college both of same university and i am nri quota student do i have a chance to move?
20th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for transfer from other government colleges to Anna university in third year
18th January 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in a college which is in jntuk and i want change the college which is also in the jntuk university as i am studying 2-1 (LE) please tell me the process please help me
3rd October 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the college in 3rd of b tech within Jntuk jurisdiction? Whom to contact?
1st April 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd year b.tech in BITIT hindupur affiliated to jntu anantapuramu by payment seat now I want to join in sanskriti school of engineering puttaparti affiliated to jntu anantapuramu how can I transfer my certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?