Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism, Noida
Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism is a unique institution established with the objective of offering the best travel and tourism management education. The institute is an ISO 9001-14001 certified institution and it strictly follows the processes and standards of ISO to make sure about the quality in management. The institution is acting as the constituent unit of the Amity University located in Noida.
The campus of the institute is provided with several facilities like residential hostels, information technology lab, wireless campus, library, health services, sports & extra curricular activities, etc…
Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism offers the following courses in the field of tourism:
• Bachelor of Tourism Administration
• Master of Tourism Administration
• Doctor of Philosophy in Tourism
• Doctor of Philosophy in Tourism (Part-time)
Bachelor of Tourism Administration:
The duration of Bachelor of Tourism Administration course is three years and for seeking admission to the Bachelor of Tourism Administration course, candidates must have completed their 10+2 in any stream of education.
Master of Tourism Administration:
The duration of Master of Tourism Administration course is two years and for seeking admission to this course candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any stream of education.
Ph. D courses:
The duration of full-time Ph. D course is two years, while that of part-time course is three years and for this course, candidates must have completed their master’s degree in Tourism administration from a recognized institution.
How to apply:
Candidates can download the application form from the website of Amity University at http://amity.edu/Admission/download_form.asp and cost of application is Rs.1100. This application cost can be paid online with the help of credit card while downloading the application or the candidates can download the application free of cost and then they will have to pay the cost of application through DD drawn in favor of Amity Form payable at New Delhi or the cost can be paid through AXIS bank branches or it can also be paid directly to the Amity University campuses at Gurgaon, Gwalior, Jaipur or Lucknow. Completely filled in application in the handwriting of the candidates must be personally submitted or can be submitted through courier/post to the administrative office of the university either at Gwalior campus/Gurgaon Campus/Jaipur Campus/Lucknow Campus or at the main campus at Noida. If a candidate has been selected for a particular course for which he/she applied, they will be intimated through e-mail about the same.
The institute maintains strong industrial links with a view to seek regular guidance for designing the syllabus of the course and to offer work experience to the students. The institute also invites visiting professors, visiting fellows and leading industrialists to impart skills and knowledge to the UG and PG students.
Amity Institute of Travel & Tourism,
Sector -44, Noida
Phone: 0120- 4391284/310/281
- List of Colleges in Amity University, Noida
- Diploma in travel and tourism management, travel and tourism management Diploma
- List Of Travel And Tourism Colleges
- Higher Studies options after Bachelor of Tourism Administration (BTA)
- List of Postgraduate courses in Tourism
- Teaching Associates, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
- List of Tourism Management Entrance Exams
- Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Papers
- Government Jobs in Travel & Tourism Sector
- Institutes offering short term courses in Travel and Tourism
- IP University, GGSIPU, BBA Fundamentals of Travel and Tourism Papers
- Significance of Travel and Tourism Courses
- Amity 2009 List of Arts Courses
- Government Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Tourism and Travel) in India
- Opportunities in Travel and Tourism Industry