Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy, Changa


Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy is offering education working as a constituent unit of the Charotar University of Science & Technology and this institute began its academic journey in the year 2009.

Course details:

Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy provides Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, whose duration is a four-and-half years and this course is offered with affiliation from the Charotar University of Science & Technology. The institute is permitted by the university with an intake capacity of 40 students per year for the course and admission conducted by the institute during the months of July and August every year. The four-and-half year period of this course is divided into four years of academic training and 6 months of compulsory internship programme.

Course curriculum:

This UG course in Physiotherapy offered by the institute contains basic courses like electrotherapy, exercise therapy, human physiology and human anatomy. The course includes other clinical subjects like cardio respiratory and neurology, orthopaedics, general surgery and general medicine in such a way that students can efficiently practice their profession of physiotherapy. With a view to refine the students towards research studies in this field, the institute provides research oriented subjects and skill development courses.

The institute evaluates the students on the basis of Cumulative Grade Point Average system and students will have to earn a total credit of 240 to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree to their credit.

Eligibility requirement and admission procedure:

Any candidate, who has completed his /her higher secondary examination with not less than 35% of marks, becomes eligible to sit for the GUJCET examination conducted by the Gujarat Government. The GUJCET Score and the marks secured by the students in the qualifying examination is considered as the criteria for selection of candidates to the BPT course offered by the Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy.

Reservation of seats:

Admission of students will be based on the norms issued by the Government of Gujarat from time to time and accordingly 75% of seats will be filled through GUJCET score, while the remaining 25% of the seats will be filled by the institute based on management quota. Out of these 25% management quota seats, 15% of seats will be on the basis of NRI Quota.

How to apply:

To detailed information regarding the process of application candidates can drop a mail to [email protected]


The CHARUSAT University has a separate training and placement cell and this cell organizes campus interview and placements of the students in reputed organizations.

Other Facilities:

Apart from placement opportunity, Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy provides other facilities like transportation, sports & gymnasium, student housing, food plaza, library, computer facilities and lab facilities.

Contact Information:

Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy

CHARUSAT - Education Campus Changa

At Post: Changa

Taluka: Petlad, District: Anand

Pin Code: 388 421

Phone: 02697-247 500




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section

2 Responses to “Charotar Institute of Physiotherapy, Changa”

  1. 2

    Me 1 st year me study karne vali meri bahen shivani shah ke rusult janna chahta hu phijiotherapyst ka 1 sem ka

  2. 1

    do u have master dgree in phisiothreapy if yes

    pls let me know for year 2013-14 when we will get forms/

    pls reply