Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Hyderabad
Apollo Institute of Hospital was established with the objective of producing high quality hospital administrators by throwing light of teaching and research. The institute is offering hospital administration course under the affiliation of Osmania University and with the approval from AICTE.
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration is offering Master’s degree in Hospital Management and the duration of the course is two years, which is further divided into four semesters. In the first two semesters, students are offered with an in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts of business administration with special focus on computers, quantitative methods, organization theory and business environment in administration. The next two semesters offers students with the details regarding total quality management, information systems, hospital management, etc…The course curriculum is designed in such a way that students are able to strengthen their functional skills and understanding of the different atmosphere in which health care organizations work.
Eligibility for admission:
The aspirants must be graduates in any discipline other than oriental languages and fine arts from an approved university with not less than 50% of marks (45% of marks for SC/ST candidates).
Intake capacity and admission procedure:
The intake capacity of the institution is 45 students, out of which 30% of the seats are filled though management quota. Selection of students is done based on marks secured by them in the entrance examination conducted by the Osmania University. To qualify for admission, students should secure 36% of marks in entrance examination (31% in the case of SC/ST candidates). The entrance test is conducted for 100 marks for the purpose of testing the current affairs knowledge, hospital and health knowledge, English comprehension and usage knowledge, numerical ability and reasoning skills.
Students of the institution has found placement in top rated hospitals like Apollo Hospital, Medwin Hospitals, Global Hospitals, Escorts Heart Institute, etc… with the help of campus recruitment arranged by the placement cell.
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration,
Apollo Health City,
Hyderabad – 500 096
- Apollo 2011 PGDA
- Apollo Hospital 2011 Emergency Medicine
- Colleges Offering Master in Hospital Administration(MHA)
- Apollo Clinical Research 2011
- List of Hospital Management Entrance Exams
- List of hospital and health management institutes
- Best colleges for doing Nursing
- Relation between MBA in Hospital Management and Corporate world
- Archana School of Nursing, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
- Hospital Management
- Government Colleges for Ph. D in Hospital Administration
- List of Postgraduate Courses in Hospital Management
- Medical Colleges offering Internship Training in South India
- BBA Colleges in Hyderabad
- Colleges accepting NEET (MDS) Score in South India