Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in Army College of Dental Science, Secunderabad
Army Dental College in Secunderabad is one of the pioneer institutes in India .It is established under the army welfare education society. They extend their function in medical, dental and nursing field as a non profit making organization. Their main aim is to provide good quality education for the children of the army personnel
Courses Offered at Army College of Dental Science, Secunderabad
ACDS provide both graduate and post graduate courses for the students. They are
- Under Graduate course
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Post Graduate courses
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Prosthodontics
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Conservative Dentistry
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in Periodontics
Fee structure at ACDS, Secunderabad
There will be separate fee structure for graduate and post graduate courses. The fee collected from the students will be based on the government rules and university norms. Fee for the first year is Rs. 40,000. This includes refundable security deposits also. Since the college is privately owned, the fee structure may change from time to time.
Admission Process in Army College of Dental Science, Secunderabad
Based on the norms of Dr. NTR University, ACDS admit students. There will be a combined written test. Students are admitted for the BDS course based on their score in the combined written test. Out of total 40 seats, 34 seats are for students who score high marks in the (C-WAT) test. Other seats are filled by the AP government through EAMCET test.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Dental Surgery in ACDS, Secunderabad
The candidate applying for admission in ACDS should be children of army men or children of ex- army personnel or widows of army personnel. Certificates that prove the eligibility of the candidate need to be produced at the time of the admission. The candidate applying for the course should also get a certificate from an authorized medical practitioner about his physical as well as mental health. Ex Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers who work at present with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF) are also considered eligible. The applicant seeking admission for the BDS course should pass the qualifying examination with minimum 50% marks.
The optional subjects chosen should be physics, math’s chemistry and biology. Optional subjects with English as the core subject recognized by NCERT after 10 +2+3 structure is also considered eligible. Those appearing for the 12th final exam are also eligible. But mark list has to be produced at the admission time.
Contact Information of ACDS, Secunderabad
- Address: Army College of Dental Sciences, ACDS Nagar (Chennapur – CRPF Road), PO-Jai Jawahar Nagar, Secunderabad - 500087, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 040-20081759, 20080243
- Fax: 040 - 27795517
- Email: [email protected]
- B.D.S Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
- Best colleges for doing MDS
- Colleges accepting NEET (MDS) Score in South India
- Government Colleges for M.D.S in Oral Surgery
- Best colleges for doing BDS
- Courses Offered in Bharatiya Vidyapeeth`s Dental College & Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- Dental Colleges In Kerala
- BDS Colleges in Kerala
- MDS Colleges and Admission Process in Karnataka
- What to do after Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)?
- The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) 1st Year Materials used in Dentistry Papers
- Dental Colleges In Karnataka
- MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- M.DS in Orthodontics
- Dental Colleges In Uttar Pradesh