7th February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for Dentist in USA?

SUBJECT-Dentistry Courses In USA

Sir what courses available for dentist in USA and which exam do i have to clear so as to study there the same sir?

3rd May 2014, 12:22 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Courses available for Dentist in USA?

As you have mentioned that you want to know that what the courses available for dentist in USA. So, now I am going to clear all your confusion by providing the helpful courses for the dentist at USA and I hope that you will like the solution as far as possible.

So USA is famous for both BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) and MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) you can go for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) which is the first course of dentistry, in which you will be taught that how to do the surgery of minor dental problems such as tooth shaping, tooth filling also you will be taught how to deal with patients minor tooth problems such as curing toothache, tooth cavity etc.

After completing your BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) you can join in any Dental clinics or you can go for MDS (Master in Dental Surgery).If you have already completed your BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) then you can directly go for MDS (Master in Dental Surgery) at USA in which you will be taught how to do root canal surgery, curing problem related to gum such as gum bleeding and all other problem related to teeth.
17th November 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available for Dentist in USA?

I have completed my bds and now doing MDS in orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics.
Could you please lighten me what all are the options for me? Actually my parents got an alliance for me from US settled guy.After completing my MDS from india do I have any options left for my carrier.
3rd June 2021, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the rate in private clinic in dental treatments in USA
3rd June 2021, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the rate of dental treatments in USA in Indian currency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?