Beant College of Engineering & Technology, Gurdaspur
Beant College of Engineering & Technology is one amongst the premier technical institutes of India. The foundation stone of this college was laid in 1994. It was established in 20th August, 1995 by the former chief minister late Sardar Beant Singh Ji. The college has an autonomous status through a registered society of Govt. of Punjab. The college provides well qualified and experienced faculties for the disciplines like Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Information Technology & Mechanical Engineering.
The college campus is constructed in an area of above 70 acres of land. The campus has instructional buildings, residential and other facilities for the students in order to give suitable conditions for studying. The college campus is 4 kms away from the city bus-stand and 3 kms away from the nearest railway station of Gurdaspur. It has a well stocked library which has about 25,000 books and E-journals and it also provides A.C. reading hall
The college offers following courses with seat details as per the various streams for the candidates. The courses are Bio Technology (60), Chemical Engineering (30), Computer Science & Engineering (90), Electronics & Communication Engineering (60), Information Technology (60), and Mechanical Engineering (90).
Admission of the candidates is based on the merit list of the CET test conducted by the university. The candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their higher secondary exams or its equivalent from any of the recognized universities of India.
Top recruiters of this college are Satyam, Infosys, L & T Infotech, Accenture, Indian Navy, E-tech, New Delhi, Ebony, Motorola, HCL Technology BPO, Noida etc.
Gurdaspur, Punjab, India - 143521
Phone: +91-1874-221463, 221464
Email: [email protected]
- Government Colleges in Gurdaspur District, Punjab
- M.Tech Part Time; Colleges and Courses under Punjab Technical University
- Colleges accepting Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training JET 2013
- B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering Colleges
- B.Tech in Food Technology Colleges
- Colleges offering B.Tech (Biomedical Engineering) in India
- Textile Technology Courses and Colleges
- Engineering Colleges in Punjab
- Best colleges for doing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Best colleges for doing B.Tech in Textile Engineering
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Punjab
- List of top colleges in Punjab
- Mining Engineering Courses and Colleges
- List of Colleges in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Colleges offering Engineering Courses in Environmental Engineering