City Pulse Institute of Film & Television, Gandhinagar
City Pulse Institute of Film & Television was established with the objective of offering a platform from true connoisseurs of the arts, for appreciation of performances and performers in a different manner that might not have been so far experience in the artists. The institute is a place where with other performing arts cinema too shall be perceived as an interactive and live medium rather than a mass entertainer.
The courses offered by the City Pulse Institute of Film & Television have been designed for imparting education that is value-based and also need based. During the foundation programme different values are built, while requirements of the progarmme are fulfilled during the specialization in a particular discipline. The need and value based education gets syntheses during group projects that is essential for a teamwork in the television production and film making. In addition to imparting skills and developing aesthetic sensibilities pertaining to different disciplines of television and film technology, the teaching approach followed by the institution is ‘learn by doing’, where in students are offered with hands on trainings so that they can understand the nuances of work. The institute focuses on teaching the students ‘how to think’, rather than ‘what to think’.
City Pulse Institute of Film & Television offers courses under different heads like acting, direction, script writing, editing, cinematography, audiography, production design and production management. The actual list of courses offered by the City Pulse Institute of Film & Television is give below:
• Bachelor of Arts in Acting
• Master of Arts in
o Script writing
o Production Design
o Production Management
Eligibility and selection for admission:
The City Pulse Institute of Film & Television is affiliated to the North Gujarat University and for seeking admission to the UG course in acting offered by the institution, candidates mus have completed their higher secondary from a recognized Board of Education in the nation. While for admission to the PG courses except in audiography and cinematography, the minimum qualification is a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. For PG course in cinematography and audiography, candidates must have completed their degree in any discipline and preference will be given to candidates with 10+2 with mathematics ad physics. Admission process at the institute begins during the month of June every year.
General requirement for all courses:
Any candidate, who wishes to seek admission to the institute, must have good artistic, visualization and imagination skills and he/she should be in a position to deal with the deadlines and work pressure in the industry of entertainment. They should also be capable of leading a team and ability to work along with other members of a team.
City Pulse Institute of Film & Television
City Pulse Campus, Sabarmati – Gandhinagar Highway,
Before Indroda Circle, Sector 7, Gandhinagar -382007
- Government Jobs in Film sector
- Film Institutes in India and Admission procedure
- Diploma in Film & TV Production, Film & TV Production Diploma
- Diploma in Film & TV Production, Film & TV Production diploma
- Why M.A in film studies so important?
- Asian Academy of Film & Television, Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
- Film making courses
- Film and Television Institute of India, Pune
- List of Film Making Entrance Exams
- AAFT 2011 Film & Television UG/PG
- Professor Cinematography, Professor Sound Engineering, Assistant Professor TV Engineering (Recording), etc - Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- MSc in Filmmaking, Filmmaking MSc
- Courses and Admission Process in Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)
- Future of film studies course
- JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-2nd Year Pulse and Digital Circuits Papers